- Diploma or Bachelor degree Computer Science/ Information Technology or related major from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in .Net Programming for Senior position and 2 years experiences in .Net Developer.
- Having experience in the following :
- MVC .NET, ASPX .NET, (C#/VB).
- ANGULAR JS , AJAX, JQUERY, BOOTSTRAP, JAVA SCRIPT, HTML5, CSS.
- SQL Language (Store Procedure/Function/Trigger/Cursor).
- LINQ / ENTITY / ADO.NET
- Web service (WSDL).
- Reporting Services / Crystal Reports.
- SharePoint Webpart & Workflow Development is advantages for senior position.
- Passionate to learn, self motivated, and good team player.