- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): safety and health management, K3.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.