- Responsible for the whole Architect work on MRT Jakarta Project
- Managing the design process using commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise
- Supporting, understanding and advising the client as to the requirements and obligations in the development of a railway design
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Architecture
- Must be able to speak English.
- At least 12 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Architectural design of buildings
- Good knowledge about Architect Design and construction works
- Having experiences Architectural design (and construction) of railway stations
- Multi-disciplinary design & build contract (architecture / civil / MEP)
- Expert in Architect Drawing and good Knowledge of local building materials.
- Experience of TPAK process.
- Great time management, communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks and under pressure
- Contract 1 year ( Based on project )