- To make cold calls to prospective clients with strong follow up.
- Promote LintraMax’s software products and services to clients via inbound, outbound calls and written correspondence.
- Identify and generate effective leads, source for new clients and meet sales targets.
- Ensure all sales enquiries from prospective clients are captured and attended to in a timely manner.
- Deliver quality, high impact written and verbal presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assist in developing business proposals, contracts according to LintraMax policy and procedures.
- Negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Create and maintain sales administration reporting.
- Represent LintraMax at relevant industry events to create positive exposure for the company and generate business leads.
- To perform research on market trends and provide supporting facts on sales strategies proposal.
- Build and maintain strong network with customer and potential prospects.
- Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years related professional working experience.
- Confident negotiator and the ability to handle and close deal professionally.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills.
- Good analytical with excellent sales and service oriented quality.
- Ability to learn and familiar with multiple bespoke software applications.
- Able to travel within Indonesia based on the business requirements.
- Good in verbal and written in bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Self motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure.