- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Plan, direct, and monitor the sales activities & campaigns to achieve established sales and market share targets
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximize revenue and market share
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development
- Launch and monitor sales & marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- Monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecast to identify problem areas, adapt procedures or prioritize resources to improve business performance as needed
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Frequent site visits and meetings with retailers/distributors, assist distributors in over-achieving sell through target
- University graduate in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 7 years sales experience in channel sales with branded business and preferably in consumer electronics or IT consumer products industries
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers and competitors
- Exposure to consumer behavior/ market research/ brand building initiatives preferred
- Sales and product marketing experience an added advantage - concept and requirements definition, sales and marketing strategy, tactical management, metrics monitoring and analysis, product position, packaging and pricing etc.
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
- Excellent business planning, presentation and negotiation skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language.
Review ( PT Monroe Consulting Group (Recruitment Firm) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.