Monroe Consulting Group
Channel Sales Manager Job (Technology Consumer Products) (IT) Jakarta, Indonesia
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Plan, direct, and monitor the sales activities & campaigns to achieve established sales and market share targets
- Lead, direct, and monitor sales activities & campaigns through various channels (distributors, LFR, B2B, online portals …etc.) to maximize revenue and market share
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product roadmap for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall Company objectives
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; set targets in areas like product mix, sales volume, market shares, business development
- Launch and monitor sales & marketing programs, keep track of cost and effectiveness of programs & activities against the goals
- Monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecast to identify problem areas, adapt procedures or prioritize resources to improve business performance as needed
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities; raise the awareness of the brand across all markets
- Frequent site visits and meetings with retailers/distributors, assist distributors in over-achieving sell through target
- University graduate in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 7 years sales experience in channel sales with branded business and preferably in consumer electronics or IT consumer products industries
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers and competitors
- Exposure to consumer behavior/ market research/ brand building initiatives preferred
- Sales and product marketing experience an added advantage - concept and requirements definition, sales and marketing strategy, tactical management, metrics monitoring and analysis, product position, packaging and pricing etc.
- Result driven, self-motivated, tactful with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and be multi-tasking
- Excellent business planning, presentation and negotiation skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and local language.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.