- Services group standards and procedures and discussions with project staff, industry experience, and technical vendors.
- Assist the technical director with scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
- Proactively work with producers to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time.
- Lead adherence to brand requirements at the technical level.
- Work closely with quality assurance resources to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, and regressed.
- Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in digital media technology.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated proficiency with various forms of back-end development.
- Extensive experience with a variety of server-side technologies, databases, and frameworks.
- Familiarity with web standards and best practices
- Passionate team member, who can motivate individuals across different disciplines.
- Superb problem solving ability, with a knack for technical innovation.
- Have a good attitude.