- JD RESOURCES, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- To assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial & management accounts including handling of audit & corporate tax matters.
- Prepare monthly Reports to Headquarter
- Assists in the day-to-day operations and activities of the accounts department including cash management and collection.
- Monitor and follow up receivable and payable aging.
- Keep track of stock records and perform reconciliation.
- Preparation of various schedules for management reports, year-end audit and tax submission (PPN,PPh PSl 21,PPh Psl 23,PPh Psl 4 (ayat 2), PPh Badan/yearly)
- Any others duties as assigned by Manager In Charge.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(1) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate especially Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision & able to meet deadlines.
- Possess a high level of integrity, initiative, and commitment.
- Able to write and converse in English.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesia citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Able to start work immediately would be an added advantage
- Ample opportunity for personal growth and development
- 5 workday per week in a conducive environment
- Excellent basic salary and generous bonus
- Annual company trip to selected oversea/local destination
- On-job training available
If you are the right person, please submit a comprehensive resume online, stating qualification, work experience, current and expected salary
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
We are one of the leading suppliers of metal & mineral products and we offer a challenging and rewarding career, focus on operational excellence and industry leadership. We look for talented, dynamic and motivated professionals with considerable experience to join us as part of our team.