Responsibility Crewing Manager :
- Responsible for recruitment process
- Update HR Listing and database
- Proceed the PKL, Sijil and Sign On/Off Crew
- Filling and manage HR and crew database in Office System
- Monitoring & keeping conduct report for HR and crew performance
- Travel arrangement for crew and who will sign in/off.
- Max 45 years old
- Formal education minimal diploma III Merchant Marine Academy
- Minimum 3 years experience in crewing manning (Shipping)
- Experience on board as Master on foreign Class Vessel min for 3 years
- Excellent understanding of regulations relating to crew
- Understanding in handling HRD and crew vessel
- Strong knowledge & skills in Microsoft office software
- Must be an efficient motivator and coach, able to encourage any trainees and effectively manage all crew
- Able to communicate competently, understanding the needs of others and answering and queries efficiently.
- Able to work under pressure and in time constraints, remaining composed and calm
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below
PT Indobaruna Bulk Transport was established on 19th February 1975. PT Indobaruna Bulk Transport has involved in the bulk transportation for more than 4 decades. Such activities had made PT Indobaruna Bulk Transport highly professional in ship operation specially in cement transportation and therefore since 1995. PT Indobaruna Bulk Transport was appointed as the cement carriers for some well-known cement companies in Indonesia. PT Indobaruna Bulk Transport was entrusted further by being awarded a long term contract by such as PT Lafarge Cement Indonesia, PT Semen Padang (Persero), and PT Semen Tonasa (Persero), PT Semen Gresik (Persero) and PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk.