Purpose of the Role:
To conduct quality assurance audits at factories prior to product shipment according to the Company’s established policies and standards.
- Highly organized and uses time efficiently.
- Logical and systematic with an analytical mindset.
- Autonomous in nature with the ability to self-manage.
- Prompt in resolving problems.
- Comfortable to ask for information or clarification.
- Ability to navigate new surroundings in a quick manner.
- Supportive of others and comfortable to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to network with business partners of diverse cultural backgrounds on a global scale.
- Ethical and disciplined in nature with a genuine tendency to uphold personal and organizational integrity.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Quality Assurance Audits & Inspections
- Networks with vendors/factories in conducting quality assurance audits and product inspections as scheduled/directed.
- Ensures that product quality meets TCP requirements.
- Provides counseling and guidance to vendors/factories as needed to correct quality issues.
- Develops and monitors Corrective Action Plans issued to vendors/factories.
- Conducts follow-up checks and audits as needed.
- Completes all TCP audit reports and summaries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Escalates quality issues to Management whenever appropriate.
- Communicates and collaborates effectively with Sourcing colleagues.
The Children’s Place’s Values & Behaviors
- Proudly supports all of the Values & Behaviors of The Children’s Place.
- Understands the importance of his/her own role in association to the achievement of the Company’s Mission and strategies.
- Promotes and nurtures a warm and comfortable workplace .
- 3-7 years in Apparel Manufacturing, Product Technology, Quality Assurance, Product Inspection or similar field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Product Technology standards for children apparel and/or products.
- Ability to quickly identify production or product technology problem areas and quickly recommend solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good command of both verbal and written English.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and time management.
- Possess all Behavioral Qualities of the role as outlined above.
- Confidence in fulfilling a majority of the Key Performance Indicators for this position.
- Committed to supporting The Children’s Place in becoming a world-class sourcing organization.
The Children's Place (HK) Ltd
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji