QA QC Engineer
- The Quality Assurance and Control (QA/QC) Engineer has a dual role regarding Quality Assurance and Quality Control and shall report directly to the Project Manager and advise him regarding the Quality Assurance/Control Program.
- The QA/QC Engineer shall be the designated management representative for Quality. He has necessary independence, authority and responsibility to assure satisfactory implementation of the Quality Assurance/Control and for the evaluation and resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality Assurance and Control activities of the Work.
- Developing the Quality Assurance procedures as well coordinate and maintain the Quality Program to assure that related operational procedures are effective and achieve the required result. Also, to identify project quality problems and initiate, recommend and/or provide solutions to those problems. And to perform internalQA audits.
- Developing The Quality Control (QC) Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, and Procedures, for controlling all material, good, equipment, and all work items so that comply the specification, code, standard, regulation, and project requirement
- Bachelor degree (S1) of in Civil Engineering
- Have minimum 10 years experience in construction project
- Have minimum 5 years experience as QC Inspector in EPC project for civil and building works
- Have participated in ISO 9001 Awareness Training
- Have excellent interpersonal, superior planning and auditing QA/QC, excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational ability
- Have capability to manage a group of QA/QC team member, good communication skill for both English and Indonesia, capable to make comprehensive reports and illustrate correctly and understand Safe System of Work in Oil/Gas or Petrochemical Industry
"Only applicants who have qualified as the above conditions we will consider"
- Sistem penggajian yang teratur dan sangat bagus untuk menunjang semangat yang lebih dari karyawan dimana karyawan tidak akan takut jika tidak digaji.
- Kenaikan gaji yang lambat di setuap tahunnya sehingga karyawan banyak yang uring-uringan karena kenaikan tidak konsisten dan naiknya tidak memberikan pengaruh.
Ktr Cabang Ruko Mediterania Jl Pantai Indah Kapuk Utr Ruko Mediterania Bl N/8-E Kapuk Muara, Penjaringan Jakarta Utara 14460 DKI Jakarta
Buma Group is a group of companies dedicated in providing Engineering Construction and Procurement (ECP) services exclusive to Oil and Gas Industries.
Established in 1987, primarily operates in Papua, Buma Group started as PT. BUMA PERINDAHINDO providing support services : Logistic Services, Constructions, Civil Maintenance , Facilities Management Services , Seismic & Manpower supply.
Buma Group's continous development has led the emerging of its Integrated Manpower Supply by PT. Buma Intinaker , dedicated exclusively for mining Industries & Integrated Marine and Logistic Service by PT. Pelayaran Tanjung Kumawa , providing Landing Craft Tank (LCT), Tugboat, Speedboat , Crewboat, private Jetty Facility, vessel Warehouses and Workshop , stevedoring, cargo-doring, vessel clearance for foreign flag or Indonesian flag located in Sorong, West Papua.
Our ideals and value of : Beyond expectations, United in Team spirit, Move in Faith and A Spire to be the Best has led us to be a regionally leading Oil and Gas contractor, nevetheless we continuously striving to advance our services to achieve our long term goal to be an International Class Oil and Gas Contractor by recognizing our Team as an asset through programmable and continuous career plan , enriching knowledge and capability of employees in accordance with industrial standards, in order tostand ready to compete at either national or international levels.