- The Quality Assurance and Control (QA/QC) Engineer has a dual role regarding Quality Assurance and Quality Control and shall report directly to the Project Manager and advise him regarding the Quality Assurance/Control Program.
- The QA/QC Engineer shall be the designated management representative for Quality. He has necessary independence, authority and responsibility to assure satisfactory implementation of the Quality Assurance/Control and for the evaluation and resolution of all matters pertaining to Quality Assurance and Control activities of the Work.
- Developing the Quality Assurance procedures as well coordinate and maintain the Quality Program to assure that related operational procedures are effective and achieve the required result. Also, to identify project quality problems and initiate, recommend and/or provide solutions to those problems. And to perform internalQA audits.
- Developing The Quality Control (QC) Plan, Inspection and Test Plan, and Procedures, for controlling all material, good, equipment, and all work items so that comply the specification, code, standard, regulation, and project requirement
- Bachelor degree (S1) of in Civil Engineering
- Have minimum 10 years experience in construction project
- Have minimum 5 years experience as QC Inspector in EPC project for civil and building works
- Have participated in ISO 9001 Awareness Training
- Have excellent interpersonal, superior planning and auditing QA/QC, excellent written and oral communication skills and organizational ability
- Have capability to manage a group of QA/QC team member, good communication skill for both English and Indonesia, capable to make comprehensive reports and illustrate correctly and understand Safe System of Work in Oil/Gas or Petrochemical Industry
"Only applicants who have qualified as the above conditions we will consider"