- Maintains Assembling work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting; control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; reporting results.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing production standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel.
- Resolves problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring Industrial Technics or automotive industrial related.
- Willing to be placed in Karawang Plant
- Able to communicate in English is preferable
- Maximum 32 years old
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as supervisor in Production
- Strong in Supervising, Organizing and Monitoring workflow