- Manages, coordinates and supervises the assortment and procurement;
- Develop and implement effective policies and procedures for the assortment and procurement;
- Analysis and development of catalogue performance
- Creates, manages and oversees the Department's budget assortment and procurement;
- In the expansion and renewal of assortment:
- Shapes assortment strategy
- Developing the concept of catalogs
- Controls the analysis and calculation of the marginal profitability of commodity supply, determines the pricing of products in catalogs.
- Provides short-term and long-term planning of sales
- In the field in sales forecasting and procurement planning:
- Organization and control of forecasts of sales in the marketing of the shares
- Control plan for the supply of goods on the basis of the agreed sales targets
- Controls the current demand for the marketing activities of the company
- Controls and optimizes the trade balances
- Interacts with other departments of the Department Company (Creative, Marketing, Operations, CRM) to fulfill business targets
- Delivers results within deadlines and targets set up.
- Provides regular reporting on the entrusted area.
KEY SKILL & KNOWLEDGE
- Laws and regulations, tools for organizing the purchase and delivery of products
- Market economy, entrepreneurship and basic business
- Main methods of market research, forecasting, sales analysis product offering through distance selling
- Methods and procedures for the development of forecasts of prospective and current plans
- Principles of Marketing (marketing concept, the basics of marketing management, methods and areas of market research, how to promote products on the market)
- Methods for studying the demand for products
- Main features, characteristics and consumer properties of goods sold
- Pricing system
- Procedure for entering into contracts for the supply of products
- Evaluation of the main indicators of the department
- Procedure for reporting on performance
- Ethics of business communication
- Technique making presentations
- Methods of processing information using modern means of communication and computer
- Energetic individual between 28 – 40 years old
- Hold a minimum Bachelor degree in related fields with minimum 5 years working experience in the field of Product, Assortment, and Purchasing.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Excellent computer and internet skill
- An ability for long-term planning, work independently, and drive initiative
- Fast learner, highly organized, attention to KPI and result oriented
- Possess good analytical with strong management, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Able to communicate and collaborate in international and cross-functional teams
- Preferably with experience in mail-order industry
Interested candidates must submit the following for consideration of the application;
• Current resume of curriculum vitae in English.
• Supporting documentation copies such as education certificates and references that address the qualification requirements of the position requirements above.
Tutup pada 10/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma 77 Tower 1, Jalan Letjen. S. Parman, Slipi, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia