Network/Server/System/Internet Security Administrator
With business becoming more and more reliant on computer technology, we are currently need someone who specialize in protecting business from cyber-attacks on server. The administrator also responsible for keeping the network and server up to date and running smoothly.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, and network segments.
- Handle all aspects of information security – able to detect and analyze problems then expected to quickly and accurately find a solution.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability – by plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Performing upgrades of software.
- Maintain computer hardware.
- Improve efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records.
- Protects company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Require work on weekend and shift.
Skills and Qualifications
- Network performance tuning, LAN knowledge, Network Design & Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Minimum experience 2 (two) years in same field.
If you are as keen as us in providing excellent service and self-motivated, please submit your resume, portfolio, and expected salary.
Please provide an active email and check your spam/junk regularly. Only shortlisted candidate who meets the requirement above will be invited for interview by email.
For more information please visit our website: Raptor Career