The Sales Executive reports to the General Manager and is responsible to assist the respective sales team in achieving sales targets continuously through proactive client visits, developing and maintaining relationships with new/existing corporate accounts and staying updated on latest market trends.
- Proactively grow existing customers as well as to develop new sales opportunities
- Meet profitability and growth targets of accounts assigned
- Prepare weekly client visit reports
- Develop sales proposals, marketing plans and analyze market potential, market share and activities of competitors to provide feedback and suggest lines of action
- Accountable for all sales activities on company’s products and services
Educational Qualification and Experience
- having sales experience and customer base in shipyard industry
- Recognized diploma in Sales/Marketing or Engineering discipline or its equivalent
- 3 to 4 years’ relevant working experience in similar industry
- Preferably with Engineering background
- Possess knowledge of the marine related industry with relevant contacts within the industry
Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with ability to develop good relationships across all levels
- Meticulous and independent individual, with sense of initiative and able to work under minimal supervision
- Good time management, analytical and organization skills
- Ability to understand technical drawings
The job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job and is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks and duties of the jobholder may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job. Management reserves the right to amend or assign other duties to this position at any time
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Your Global Rope, Rigging and Mooring Partner
KTL Offshore is a company with a global vision: to extend our footprint internationally and to build upon our ability to be one of the world's premium solution providers for lifting, mooring and subsea rigging equipment and services. As we implement the strategy required to attain our vision, KTL Offshore is changing to become a global company with a significant presence in major Oil & Gas hubs around the developing markets of the world.
We are proud to present a short summary of our world class products and services as well as a brief look at our major facilities located in Singapore, Malaysia and the U.A.E.
Over the next few years KTL Offshore will expand into new geographical territory as well as continue to be at the forefront of the latest technological developments in the lifting industry. We are committed to providing the safest and most economically viable lifting solutions and to supporting our customers internationally.
KTL Offshore will continue to learn, adapt and strive to be your preferred lifting, rigging and mooring solution provider.