- Minimum Diploma Degree in public occupational Health & Safety / Environment Engineer
- Minimum 2 years have experiences in HSE Field implementation at High risk industry
- Will be prefered if understand of Mining Safety, Marine Safety and or Plant Safety
- Hold AK3 certified from government (will be preferred if hold POP certificate)
- Communicative and inovative
- Able to conduct presentation
- Willing to work at remote area
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
- Prepare and present HSE training and HSE induction to enhance safety awareness among employees and clients.
- Conduct inspections on statutory, fire and rescue equipment to ensure completeness and readiness for use.
- Inspects project facilities, equipments, observe operations and activities in progress to ensure those are in compliance company’s safety regulations.
- Coordinates and consults with project safety superintendent and/or project managers regarding HSE issues in their respective areas and notifies management staff regarding violation of safety regulations and codes to ensure that all safety defiance are proceed.
- Support and assist safety audits, inspections and accident/incident investigations by observing employee activities and workplace conditions for submitting recommendations to management to correct deficiencies, eliminate hazards, and improve the overall program.
- Socialise and record all Job Hazard Analysis, HAZOB, and co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for the Project.
- Assist the Project Superintendent & Supervisors in conducting and reporting of all Hazards.
- Control and monitor the use of Hazardous or dangerous goods to ensure conformance with the MSDS (Material Safety Data System).
- Monitor, review and participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting to update with current safety informations.
- Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
- Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
- Implement and maintain HSE Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, and other HSE document for the project.
- Prepare and implement of Site Safety Activities.
Tutup pada 10/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Axa Tower Suite 01 & 07 33rd floor Kuningan City Jakarta Selatan 12940