- Minimum Diploma Degree in public occupational Health & Safety / Environment Engineer
- Minimum 2 years have experiences in HSE Field implementation at High risk industry
- Will be prefered if understand of Mining Safety, Marine Safety and or Plant Safety
- Hold AK3 certified from government (will be preferred if hold POP certificate)
- Communicative and inovative
- Able to conduct presentation
- Willing to work at remote area
- Willing to work extended hours to meet the objectives.
- Prepare and present HSE training and HSE induction to enhance safety awareness among employees and clients.
- Conduct inspections on statutory, fire and rescue equipment to ensure completeness and readiness for use.
- Inspects project facilities, equipments, observe operations and activities in progress to ensure those are in compliance company’s safety regulations.
- Coordinates and consults with project safety superintendent and/or project managers regarding HSE issues in their respective areas and notifies management staff regarding violation of safety regulations and codes to ensure that all safety defiance are proceed.
- Support and assist safety audits, inspections and accident/incident investigations by observing employee activities and workplace conditions for submitting recommendations to management to correct deficiencies, eliminate hazards, and improve the overall program.
- Socialise and record all Job Hazard Analysis, HAZOB, and co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities for the Project.
- Assist the Project Superintendent & Supervisors in conducting and reporting of all Hazards.
- Control and monitor the use of Hazardous or dangerous goods to ensure conformance with the MSDS (Material Safety Data System).
- Monitor, review and participate in Pre-start meetings and Tool Box Meeting to update with current safety informations.
- Support Environmental performance and maintain third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation.
- Performing a strong visible commitment in to HSE Management System as well as all programs.
- Implement and maintain HSE Management Plan, Emergency Response Plan, and other HSE document for the project.
- Prepare and implement of Site Safety Activities.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. MITRA CAKRAWALA INTERNATIONAL (MCI Group) Perusahaan swasta nasional yang menaungi beberapa perusahaan yang bergerak diberbagai bidang, seperti pertambangan, dealer alat berat, oil & gas, otomotif, property dan pembiayaan. diantaranya: