IT System Admin reports to IT Manager - Asia Pacific Infrastructure and has primary responsibility to manage IT infrastructure, IT security and first level applications support. A few of those activities are:
To assist in managing and supporting of hardware, software, server, desktop, shared infrastructure, voice & data networks and telephones
To ensure all components are maintained and work reliably to meet company needs
To promote the effective use of new and existing technology
Responsible for implementing and following global standards in the region and participating in a matrix global IT team
Interface with external vendors as required
Assist in the definition of practice / process standards for the regional IT environment
Responsible for implementation and ongoing support of those practices and processes
The primary customers are internal users. Areas of focus include:
Infrastructure support – server, network, computer and service desk [90%]
- Project support [10%]
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information technology
- At least 3 year experience in a related area like System update processes and tools, Windows 7, Microsoft Server 2008 & 2012, Backup and recovery techniques, Anti-virus, anti-malware solutions and a good understanding of IT security, Microsoft Office applications, Active Directory, LAN and WAN networks, Cisco networking and IP Phone and document management systems like SharePoint
- Change management & Influencing skills
- Ability to manage complexities in business with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to communicate ideas in technical language to IT professionals and user-friendly language to end-users
- Strong alignment with diagnostics and problem solving situations
- Highly self-motivated
- Experience working in a remote team and collaborative global environment
- Flexible work hours are required for collaboration with other H.B. Fuller team members around the globe. This may include remote support and after hours support.
- Must be willing to travel as needed (<5%)
- Ability to communicate in English language.
For 128 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global industrial adhesives provider in specialty chemical products like adhesives, sealants, coatings and polymers. We are a multinational company base in the US in St Paul, Minnesota. Through our shared vision, strong leadership and spirit of collaboration, we consistently deliver adhesive innovations that enhance products and lives. We are globally presence in 43 countries and has customers in more than 100 nations
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent in Surabaya, Mojorketo that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.