- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): management, training, customer service, Customer Care.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Trainer experience preferred but not required
- Ability to learn and adapt to new working environment and people
- Ability to effectively communication with all levels of staff in a professional manner
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate with head of driver care support for manual and training materials
- Translate requirements into trainings
- Deliver the training
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
Quality Assurance Responsibility
- Conduct quality reviews of DSU services
- Summarize finding
- Coaching and feedback; Provide coaching (for improvement and for success)
- Identify both positive and negative performance trends