- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Maximum 48 year old
- Bachelor degree in any field
- 10 years experience in HR field or 5 years in HR managerial HR level
- Strong integrity, trustworthy and honest
- Work Location: Makassar
- Perhatian bagus dari perusahaan bagi karyawan yang memiliki performa bagus pada saat bekerja, dengan adanya hal itu semangat kerja karyawan menjai terpacu.
- Sering melebihi jam regulator kantor untuk pekerjaan yang ada di perusahaan ini, sehingga karyawan tidak mendapatkan waktu istirahat yang cukup.
Ktr Cabang Hotel Aryaduta Jl Prapatan 44-48 Hotel Aryaduta Gambir, Gambir Jakarta Pusat 10110 DKI Jakarta
PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk (“Lippo Karawaci”) was founded on a vision to impact lives through the development of well-planned sustainable independent townships within green environments and first class physical and social infrastructure. Over more than a decade, the Company has proven itself as a highly trusted property developer with the most recognizable brand name, owner of the largest diversified landbank and pioneering projects in strategic locations throughout Indonesia. Through a merger of 8 property related companies in 2004 the Company has expanded its business portfolio to encompass urban development, large scale integrated developments, retail malls, healthcare, hotels and leisure, as well as a fee-based income portfolio.