- Responsible to manage the business in his/her area of responsibilities through a scientific and highly ethical approach
- Arranging appointments & Making presentations with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Working with team managers to plan how to approach contacts effective business plans for making sales in a particular area.
- Minimum Diploma 3 or Bachelor Degree, preferred majoring in Pharmacy
- Having at least 1-2 years of working experience as medical representative
- Good communication skill
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to be stationed in Tangerang
How to Apply?
Do you meet the requirements of this position and are interested in building a career with Johnson & Johnson? you can apply directly through jobsDB . All applications must come through the portal.