JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and other third party that involve.
- Recommends project plan timeline and project budget / cost estimation.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing project management.
- Coordinating Development team for collaboration work to achieve the WOW results.
- Responsible to meet the expectation of customer by fulfill all the requirements that describes in scope of work and also comes out with the best WOW results.
- Review all work results that related to digital solution development.
- Acknowledge the training request to improve management skills / competency.
- Make initiatives idea and methodology that can improve the project management flow.
- Manage good relationship with customer / client/other third party if necessary.
- Male / Female, with max age 30 years old
- Graduate S1 from reputable university in major of Information Technology (IT) and any related.
- Have at least 1 - 3 year experiences of handling Software Project & Implementation is a must.
- Will be persuasive, credible, and polished communicator with excellent interpersonal and have excellent skills.
- Have ability of time management with effective timeframe of delivery results.
- Strong Work ethic.
- Have ability to manage a busy and varied workload often under time tight constraints.
- Willing to be placed in Tangerang
KPSG is a business service company that has 10 Branches and 12 Recruitment Center in major cities across Indonesia. Within 25 years of operation, KPSG have been serving major first tiered multinational and local companies particularly in the financial industries in the areas of Human Resource Services, Information Technology Services, and Business Process Services.
Due to significant business expansion, we just launch New KPSG as SMART business services provider that focuses in Systemized Channel Interaction, Marketing, Architecture and Interior Design, Retail, and Talent Management services, with its Out-of-the box philosophy, both by organic and by un-organic growth strategy.
For the purpose, here at Human Resource Services division, we invite you to explore your talent, skill and passion to empower clients’ confidence in their business growth by professionally-delivering trustworthy services with a personal touch.
We believe that with our reborn focus on the talents and positive work environment, you could grow together with us in a full range of future career path that mostly suitable with you.
If that sounds like you, then start your journey with us, be part of us and grow with us.
For more information about who we are, what we do and our achievement, please visit www.kpsg.com