- Make a standard process in the manufacturing or assembling area, based on safety & product reliability
- Make innovation process
- Support to production line
- Make reports to management
- Candidate must possess a Diploma degree in Engineering Mechanical
- Candidate must have a minimum 2.80 GPA (from a 4.00 scale).
- Passionate about engineering (whether it’s in designing or developing the design of a new product, maintaining and help improving the machines in the production area, or control and improve vacuum forming of mold & dies in the production area)
- Understand about pneumatic & hydraulic
- Interested to work with numbers (costs/prices).
- Interested to work both behind the desk & in the field.
- Proficient in mechanical design softwares, such as Autocad (2d and 3d), Catia, Adobe, and solidwork
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): English (has a minimum TOEIC score of 400), Bahasa Indonesia Indonesia (Japanese would be an advantage).
- Applicant must be willing to work in Jl. Raya Bogor km 29,Pekayon-Gandaria,Jak-Tim.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- 1 Full-Time position is available.
Ktr PusatJl Raya Bogor Km 29Mekarsari, CimanggisBogor Kab 16952 DKI Jakarta