Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
Finance &Accounting in Indonesia -Jakarta/(Full Resume in English Language)
- Daily preparation of accounting activities.
- All accounting and finance functions including monthly closing, AR, AP, cash flow, taxation, reporting and forecasting.
- Execution and coordination of accounting closing activities.
- Assist on price and promotion reporting of the Commercial performance of the company (for example; A&P proposal and budget)
- Prepare month-end and analysis of closing reporting, and account reconciliation.
- Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with reginal accounting team, auditors and external parties on financial and accounting
- Assist on budget, re-forecast preparation especially in supporting data. Working with group financial planning and analysis
- Interact with revenue department related to taxation issue.
- Training/supervise team member concerning Company’s accounting procedures and policies.
- Indonesian nationality, age 27-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience as a senior accounting for 3 years, handling over all accounting and finance function, background in a trading company
- Experience in managerial accounting is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Good understanding of the accounting standard software and Quick book is preference.
- Must have fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills and can work under pressure, Dynamic person, and high responsibilities and working ability to meet the deadline.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
Dutch Mill Group
During many years in the business, Dutch Mill has proved its strong commitment and ambition in providing the best dairy products in Asia. Established and managed by Thais, the company consistently adheres to human resource development as a catalyst to improved efficiency and enhances competiveness in order to reach its ultimate goal – satisfying customers and standing at the forefront of the global scene. All this is also firmly based on a sense of social responsibility.
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd. was previously registered under the name “Pro Food Co., Ltd.” on 27 January 1984. The company was established by a group of food scientists from Kasetsart University wishing good health on Thai people by providing them with premium quality dairy products.
Later on, the first batch of yoghurt was produced, becoming well-known as “Dutch Mill” and distributed by “Pro Mart Co., Ltd.”
First Manufacturing at Nakornpratom Dutch Mill enjoyed increasing popularity in a short space of time, prompting the establishment of the company’s first factory on Buddhamonton 8 Road. To enhance production capacity and meet increasing demand, the company introduced new product lines, including Dutch Mill pasteurized drinking yoghurt and UHT drinking yoghurt.
Having great success in Bangkok, the company decided to expand to provincial markets through direct sales using what later became well-known as “Dutch Mill ladies”, tasked with introducing healthy Dutch Mill products to local customers.
Expand Second Manaufacturing to Nakhon Sawan With continually rapid growth, the company opened its second factory in Nakhon Sawan in 1997 and embraced world-class management tools such as MRPII, SAP, TQM and TPRM to enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of the organization.
Dutch Mill’s various products are now exported to many ASEAN countries, including Singapore, China, Brunei, Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia and Burma. The company also plans to soon expand to other parts of the world.
Vision “To be one of the best manufacturing and marketing companies of dairy products in ASEAN”
- Dedicate to Excellence
- Maximization of Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous Improvement