(Based in Surabaya)
Regional Corporate Affairs Manager is a key full-time role focused on CCAI’s government, regulatory and stakeholder affairs in the regional area. The role will focus on developing and driving CCAI’s Corporate Affairs strategy by proactively building and engaging in sustainable relationships with provincial and sub-provincial governments, regulatory bodies, public sector agencies, media and other key stakeholders, with a view to ensuring business sustainability and promoting corporate reputation.
The purposes of this position include: (a) driving the continuous enhancement of CA function, toolkit, and staffs; (b) prominently positioning CCAI with regulatory and policy decision-makers, media, industry associations in the region; (c) working to minimize the impact on CCAI business, and the expansion of the CCAI industry in general, of existing and proposed public and regulatory policies; and, (d) assisting in identifying partnershipswith government institutions, communities and interest groups, and ensuring CCAI is well positioned to take advantage of potential partnerships that promote CCAI business sustainability and protect corporate reputation.
- With regards to National Office focus and guidance, develop and implement CA strategy for the region in close relationship with Head of CA Affairs, Head of Corporate Communication, and Business Service Director, along with other relevant CCAI business leaders, which may impact business sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Manage relationships with officials of key government agencies including Governor, Head of Regency/Mayors, including the education of those officials about CCAI business values thereby improving CCAI reputation.
- Monitor, analyze and present updates on government regulations and public policies for threats and opportunities to CCAI business sustainability and corporate reputation, and communicate this intelligence to local business leaders, Head of CA Affairs, Head of Corporate Communication, and Business Service Director.
- Support Head of Corporate Communication and Media Communication Manager to undertake media relations activities by providing compilation of valid facts, media list and press contacts.
- Proactive in manage relationships with regional media.
- Plan and implement CA strategy to manage corporate relationships with key communities and interest groups including the education of community leaders and industry association leaders about CCAI business values thereby improving CCAI reputation.
- Enhance company’s reputation by managing execution of CSR program initiatives and ensure all the programs publicized effectively.
- Supervise and execute IMCR/CRP crisis assessment (including data and information gathering), functional coordination for quick response and implementation, in close coordination with National Office team as well as other relevant CCAI local business leaders, to protect business sustainability and corporate reputation.
- Identify area for improvement, develop improvement program and monitor the implementation to increase process efficiency, cost effectiveness, or increase productivity.
- Lead, manage and coach subordinates to improve CA team performance.
- Develop subordinate capabilities through setting and reviewing performance target, monitor implementation of Individual Development Plan (IDP).
- Prepare, monitor, control the annual department budget to ensure expenditure is in line with the ABP.
- Will be in charge of Central Java, East Java, Bali, Sulawesi and Papua area
- Min. bachelor degree in Social Studies, Economics, Public Relations, Corporate Communications or other related major from reputable university
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Corporate Affairs Manager position or other related roles with leadership exposure.
- Technical Competencies:
- Government Relations
- PR Writing skill
- Media relations skill
- Project management skill
- Presentation Skill
- Issue Management & IMCR
- Computer Literacy (powerpoint, excel, etc)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.