- Bachelor Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia and Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and experienced in developing website or mobile site.
- Familiar with PHP, MySQL, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Web Framework, XML, JSON and Social Media Integration.
- Having technical knowledge of Source Code Management Revision Control such as Subversion, GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experienced with cross browser development.
- Creative, self-motivated individual who is also a team player.
- Strong attention to detail, responsible, and reliable, have a passion in programming.
- At least 1 or 2 year(s) of working experience related for this position.