- Responsible to manage the business in his/her area of responsibilities through a scientific and highly ethical approach
- Arranging appointments & Making presentations with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Working with team managers to plan how to approach contacts effective business plans for making sales in a particular area
- Minimum Diploma 3 or Bachelor Degree, preferred majoring in Pharmacy
- Having at least 1-2 years of working experience as medical representative
- Good communication skill
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Willing to be stationed in Jakarta
Applicant must apply via JobsDB
- lingkungan kerja yang kondusif, adanya pembelajaran terhadap sistem organisasi perusahaan, gaji yang diberikan pun cukup banyak dan jenjang karir yang transparan.
- banyaknya sistem politik di kantor terutama sering dilakukan oleh karyawan asing yang berasal dari Malaysia dan India dan persaingan antar karyawan tinggi.
Jl Raya Gaya Motor II Sunter Agung, Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14350 DKI Jakarta
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. Our fundamental objective is to improve the quality of life of people all around the world by providing scientifically sound and high quality health care products and services. We currently have over 250 operating companies in 60 countries, working to achieve caring for the world, one person at a time.
Why Join Us :
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices and diagnostics company
- The world’s fifth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s eighth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 128,700 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA
Come visit our website : http://careers.jnj.com/