This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and challenging business with a genuine opportunity for development. Reporting directly into the Group Finance Accounting Manager you will be tasked with the following duties. You will be responsible for line managing the group management accountant and wider finance teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide CFO and senior managers with timely and accurate financial and performance reports including recommendations for corrective action when required.
- To take full responsibility for the performance management of the direct reports and their teams in order to ensure that quality and deadlines are achieved and maintained and that any issues are managed in line with project budget
- Responsibility for reviewing the company profit & loss account and relevant sections of the Balance Sheet of each group company to ensure they are completed accurately and on a timely basis, and to provide supplementary reporting, analysis and support to all group business directors and the Executive team.
- Ensure that effective financial controls operate across the charity and that financial risk is understood and robustly managed.
- Responsibility for obtaining, collating and verifying information of project cost on a monthly basis for inclusion in Executive management pack. Identify and develop opportunities to measure and improve cost effectiveness. Provide support and advice to budget holders in the procurement process.
- To ensure the provision of timely and valuable management and operational information across the business, maintaining and expanding a range of reports in order to assist budget holders in the effective management of their costs and revenue targets.
- Responsibility for accurate allocation of Group Company costs against each relevant entity company.
- To implement improvements of Finance processes (including profit and loss reporting and month-end process, reporting and analysis, etc.) and systems in order to achieve an effective and efficient way of working.
- To play a key role in the annual statutory audits in order to ensure the Group are compliant and attain a clean audit each year.
- To be responsible for the management of the work flow and performance of the team, against defined goals and objectives, ensuring that service standards, targets and quality are achieved and maintained.
Essential Experience Required
- Qualified with minimum 5 yearsworking experience in the related field is required for this position
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.Minimum of 3 years experience working in a Financial Controller or Managerial role
- Experience of operational financial and management accounting, including the development of management information to support decision making
- Experience within a transactional services business, APAC companies.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Confident dealing with colleagues of all levels, including Executives
- Ability to analyze, interpret and provide insight & commentary on financial reports
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
GSM Systems provides services and support to deliver the highest return on our partners’ network assets, by providing optimal visibility, quality and availability throughout the technology life cycle. These services and cloud-based software tools ensure assets are tracked, maintained and allocated for maximum customer return. Since its founding in 2003 the firm has built partnerships with industry leading equipment vendors and carriers in 70+ countries to reduce costs and drive efficiency in network maintenance and expansion. Please see www.gsmsystems.com for more information.