- Age is between 23-35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English, Compliance Regulation, Presentation, Governance and Compliance Database (GCD), ACO Compliance.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ANZ Tower,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33A.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Perform administration activities of compliance matters to ensure those activities orderly managed as required by both local authorities & BTMU and conducted in timely manner.
- Prepare reporting to GCD, ACO, and authorities including communications with them.
- Maintain manual related to Compliance such as Compliance/KYC manual etc and other internal policies, rules and procedures to ensure the compliant to regulations.
- Review related circular issued BTMU for the implementation in UFI
- Assist superior duties for socialization in preparation of materials, result report and conduct socialization
- Assist superior duties related to Compliance Plan, ACCP and other reports required as requested by BTMU (RCG/ACO).
- Prepare and submit all reports required by local authorities.
- Assist superior to establish & maintain reguler communication with related local authorities to keep good relationship.
Tutup pada 10/December/2016