U Finance Indonesia PT
- Age is between 23-35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English, Compliance Regulation, Presentation, Governance and Compliance Database (GCD), ACO Compliance.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in ANZ Tower,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 33A.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Perform administration activities of compliance matters to ensure those activities orderly managed as required by both local authorities & BTMU and conducted in timely manner.
- Prepare reporting to GCD, ACO, and authorities including communications with them.
- Maintain manual related to Compliance such as Compliance/KYC manual etc and other internal policies, rules and procedures to ensure the compliant to regulations.
- Review related circular issued BTMU for the implementation in UFI
- Assist superior duties for socialization in preparation of materials, result report and conduct socialization
- Assist superior duties related to Compliance Plan, ACCP and other reports required as requested by BTMU (RCG/ACO).
- Prepare and submit all reports required by local authorities.
- Assist superior to establish & maintain reguler communication with related local authorities to keep good relationship.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||U Finance Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT U Finance Indonesia is a joint venture financing company that runs business activities of consumer financing and leasing for the purchasing of vehicles, especially cars.
Being established in 1995 under the name of PT Arthacakra Multifinance, the name was changed to be PT U Finance Indonesia (henceforth will be called as “U Finance”) when the Company’s majority shareholders was taken over by PT Bank UFJ Indonesia for 80%, and Sojitz Corporation, Japan had 20% on 1st July 2004.
In March 2006, there was a change on Shareholders structure, so then the shareholders composition was changed to become: 65% were owned by The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.Ltd, 20% were owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos Co., Ltd., 10% were owned by PT Bumiputera-BOT Finance, and 5% were owned by PT Asuransi Tokio Marine Indonesia.
U Finance has 1 (one) Head Office and 8 (eight) branch offices in Indonesia, i.e. Jakarta-Kelapa Gading, Jakarta-Puri Indah, Jakarta-Pondok Indah, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, and Medan as well as some stand by points in other areas.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi