- To consult potential students (along with parents) and understand their academic and career interest in order to recommend a suitable program.
- To give training / presentation programs to potential parents and students.
- To follow up on potential students for consultation, registration to school/universities and compiling documents for students visa application and preparation.
- To respond to enquiries by phone, email and walk-in appointments as well as ensure proper management of enquiry database.
- To coordinate activities such as open houses, education fairs, workshop, school visits and recruitment of potential students or mass presentation and be able to travel.
- To achieve targets set by management and generate for increasing sales and brand awareness
- Holding minimal a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Marketing or other relevant field from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in education or relevant industries.
- 29 – 35 years old
- Fluent in verbal and written communication both in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Detail – oriented and well organized
Walk in interview (please bring cv and supported documents) :
Jl. Ruas D7 Blok D6 No. 2
Kota Baru Bandar Kemayoran, Jakarta Pusat
Monday – Friday : 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Saturday : 10.00 am – 1.00 pm
Further information : 021 - 6542654
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED ..... Universal School is an institution of education known for excellence in Asia. Universal School offers a broad education program in the English Language and prepares students towards enrollment in Universities.