- A captain waiter may perform numerous tasks ranging from removing dishes, glasses and silverware from tables and bringing them to the kitchen for cleaning to providing customers with information about the local area, including directions to a destination, if necessary.
- A captain waiter may also garnish the dishes and prepare them for serving as well as describe and suggest wines to customers
- Maintain the cleanliness of the establishment.
- Experience minimum 5 years in the same field
- Speak English, or other language would be an advantage
- Supervisory skills
- Well grooming
- Pleasant personality
Tutup pada 09/December/2016