- Welcome customers who enter the restaurant and ensure that they are being looked after by waiters
- Ascertain that menus display the correct pricing and tax information
- Change prices or tax information on menus as per instructions from the management
- Operate cash machines and POS to calculate customers’ bills
- Check bills to see if the correct amount has been displayed and print them out
- Place printed bills in folders to be presented to customers
- Answer customers’ questions regarding billed items
- Record totaled amounts, including expenses in restaurant’s database
- Inform customers about available modes of payments
- Take cash payments in exchange of services rendered
- Process credit and debit card payments and ensure that customers sign receipts
- Assist waiters and servers during rush hours by packing takeaways and leftovers
- Keep track of inventory and ensure that restaurant supplies are ordered on time
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of each shift and ensure that it tallies
- Sort, count and wrap currency and coins and arrange for them to be deposited to the bank
- Ascertain that there is sufficient change available at the beginning of each day
- Post charges against customers’ accounts and follow up with them for payments
- SMK or D3 Hospitality
- Experience minimum 2 years in the same field
- Speak English, or other language would be an advantage
- Well grooming,
- Pleasant personality,
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The Duck King Restaurant first opened in 2003 in South Jakarta.
At present, we have evolved into the biggest chain of chinese restaurants in Indonesia operating 20 branches under 3 different segments; namely, The Grand Duck King as our signature concept, The Duck King as our core concept and Imperial Chef as our pork based restaurant concept.
By the end of 2014 we plan to open 11 additional branches in line with our expansion strategy.