- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Agreeing and managing budgets
- Planning menus
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing stock levels
- Ordering supplies
- Producing staff rotas
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Taking reservations
- Greeting and advising customers
- Problem solving
- Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Assessing and improving profitability
- Setting targets
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
- S1 Degree in hospitality experience in the same position,
- Good leader ship,
- Supervisory skills,
- Speak English, or other language would be an advantage
- Experience minimum 5 years in the same field ,
- Well grooming,
- Pleasant personality,
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The Duck King Restaurant first opened in 2003 in South Jakarta.
At present, we have evolved into the biggest chain of chinese restaurants in Indonesia operating 20 branches under 3 different segments; namely, The Grand Duck King as our signature concept, The Duck King as our core concept and Imperial Chef as our pork based restaurant concept.
By the end of 2014 we plan to open 11 additional branches in line with our expansion strategy.