As an City (or regional) manager, you'll have overall responsibility for a number of stores, multiple brands in an allocated area. You’ll be responsible for area managers in each brand, store staff and you’ll work closely with operations managers, brand & merchandising manager and also our group managing director himself.
Regional managers determine the operational practices of all stores in the area, making sure each runs smoothly, cleanly, complies with marketing and sales campaigns and meets budget and sales goals.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Maximum 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Retail Industry as area manager, store manager or any related field.
- Fluent in English both Oral and Written
- Good computer skills
- Develops and promotes sales, and marketing strategies and goals.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Target oriented, hard worker, and ready to work under pressure
- Self motivated, analytical in approach and people skill
- Applicants must be willing to work in BALI BEACHWALK & DISCOVERY MALL.
You may also send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Application for City Manager Bali.