- PT Transmedia Komunika Jaya
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Formulate publication strategies, plan production, develop budgets, and discuss topics for self-generated articles and other projects in an international print and digital publication.
- Writes and edits print and enews contents.
- Organizes and oversees the editorial workflow, quality control, and shipping processes for assigned publications, supplements, and other special projects.Establishes and reinforces measurable goals, removes obstacles, evaluates and monitors progress, and makes adjustments as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for grammatical accuracy, clarity, completeness, appropriateness for intended audience, and conformity to established standard format guidelines of publication(s) and other projects. Acts as liaison between editorial, production, art, sales, and other support department staffs.
- Copyedits manuscripts as needed; reviews prepared galleys of text and figures; writes editorials, articles, and miscellaneous copy as appropriate; participates in monthly quality checks prior to shipping; and oversees layout/design process.
- Develops, maintains, and utilizes knowledge of international industry and trends, competitive environment, and editorial vision. Demonstrates through evolution of editorial products as necessary.
- Participates in reader and industry research, keeping abreast and ahead of anticipated market needs and changes. Works with editor in chief to adjust strategy of publication(s) accordingly.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Four-years (4) degree in Journalism, English, Communications or other relevant field or commensurate experience.
- Three to five years of relevant journalism/writing experience.
- Industry and trade show experience preferred: in particular, familiarity with some or all of the following: GPS, geographic information systems (GIS), mapping, surveying, airborne photography and photogrammetry, and/or data collection and/or data processing associated with geodesy, geoinformation, and land management.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills, including the ability to work in a deadline oriented environment.
- Demonstrated competency in use of editing and proofreading skills to resolve stylistic, grammatical, and form of written material.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing word processing software and knowledgeable in effective use of graphic design.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Web site content development and social media experience preferred.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button below :
Good Indonesian Food works to preserve, protect and promote authentic traditional Indonesian food to the world
We are looking for traditional Indonesian food enthusiasts with various background to join us at several available positions immidiately