Japanese Speaking Personal Assistant
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities. Prepares expense reports and follows up to resolve issues
- Creates and develops visual presentations for the Director. Responsible for event coordination as needed. Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for the Director
- Retrieves information from files when needed. Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls. Act as a liaison with other departments, assistants, and outside agencies, including high-level staff
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary
- Works independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Acts as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the Director, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating brochures
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes
- Helps coordinate site team activities
- Strong technical/analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical information
- Ability to learn and operate lab and pilot equipment
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Computer skills that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Able to work on deadlines or tight schedule
- Max. 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Economics or equivalent.
- Min. 3 year(s) experience in the same position.
- Good in interpersonal skill & communication.
- Excellent in English both written and spoken with TOEFL score above 650
- Excellent in Japanese both written and spoken minimum passed N2 of the JLPT test
- Able to operate Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Able to multi-task & work well under pressure
- Fast learner & high initiative
- Has integrity, honest, highly disciplined, well-organized, detail-oriented, self-driven, self-confident, mature
- Good in teamwork and ability to work with limited supervision
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary, and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by using
"APPLY NOW" jobsDB! (for Member & Non Member).
SEAFERMART JAYA RAYA, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji