The Internal Control Manager will be reporting directly to the Local Finance Controller. The succesful candidate will be in charge of implementing strong internal control policies to support its audit team.
Our client is one of the biggest Manufacturing player within its industry. They are currecntly recruiting for a Internal Control Manager to support with the company's growth.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of the bank's internal auditing activities
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the bank's internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 5years experience in Internal Control/ Internal Audit
- At least 3 years experience as Internal Control Manager / Internal Audit Manager
- Having in depth knowledge in implementing SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act)
- Good knowledge in Internal Auditing, Business Process Improvement and Risk Management
- Working flexibility as you will be required to travel if needed
- Ideally you will have a industrial experience
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Monico Lim on +62 21 2958 8831
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id