Sales Engineer (Indonesia – Jakarta)
- • We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- • We provide opportunity for career advancements within the company
- • We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop and establish sales strategies to generate revenue and expand market share.
- Actively develop account development strategies to increase Sales figure from existing as well as new customers.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives as well as new market developments.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to details ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Gathering market information on customer’s activities, projects and sales forecasts.
- Assist customers on any technical issues and building good rapport with customers.
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be required by the Superior from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering background with a minimum 3 years of significant working experience and proven record in Power Transmission, Bearing, Automotive Spare Parts or a related technical industry.
- Sales experience with Distributors.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and with positive attitude.
- Possess a Valid driving license for a passenger car with own vehicle.
- Fluent in English and local language, both written and spoken.
- The uncompromising will to succeed.
- Highly rewarding remuneration package and compensation.
- A challenging working environment.
- Reasons for leaving your last and current employment
- Last Drawn Salary and Expected Salary
Tutup pada 10/December/2016