- • We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- • We provide opportunity for career advancements within the company
- • We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
The successful candidate will report to Country Manager in Indonesia.Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop and establish sales strategies to generate revenue and expand market share.
- Actively develop account development strategies to increase Sales figure from existing as well as new customers.
- Accountable for meeting sales targets and marketing objectives as well as new market developments.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
- Possess drive, motivation and attention to details ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Gathering market information on customer’s activities, projects and sales forecasts.
- Assist customers on any technical issues and building good rapport with customers.
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be required by the Superior from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering background with a minimum 3 years of significant working experience and proven record in Power Transmission, Bearing, Automotive Spare Parts or a related technical industry.
- Sales experience with Distributors.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and with positive attitude.
- Possess a Valid driving license for a passenger car with own vehicle.
- Fluent in English and local language, both written and spoken.
- The uncompromising will to succeed.
- Highly rewarding remuneration package and compensation.
- A challenging working environment.
For interested candidates, please include in your resume the following details:
- Reasons for leaving your last and current employment
- Last Drawn Salary and Expected Salary
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.