Monroe Consulting Group
Area Sales Manager Job (Consumer Goods), Kudus
The Area Sales Manager will have broad responsibility to conduct sales activity to achieve the annual target of sales volume and target using the given budget, to develop sales activity, and to support area distributor, all direct accounts, and key account distributor under his/her responsibility.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Develop, evaluate, and manage distributor’s performance, which includes develop and maintain strong relationship with distributors and customers and build a proactive and successful Sales & Service distributor team via leadership, hands on implementation Yes
- Support distributor’s marketing activity (e.g. joint visit to do on – site presentation to customer).
- Perform necessary actions to acquire new key accounts and to maintain existing key accounts.
- Define and implement strategies to improve forecast accuracy and ensure the monthly processes are in place
- Communicate and monitor area distributor in the execution of promotion activity.
- Lead and execute channel development according to plan
- Pro-actively in identifying risks and how to mitigate risks to achieve the market and channel growth
- Adhere and ensure compliance to sales operating procedures and reports
- Lead regular performance review with area distributor based on the pre-agreed KRA
- Represent company to key customers on relevant issues and concerns
- Lead and execute customer development plan to achieve objectives
- Conduct regular field coaching in order to create awareness, consistent work habits, develop focus on key priorities and reinforced positive individual attributes
- Consolidate and analyse all required sales-distribution metrics report from area distributor
- Safeguard the sales automation implementation to achieve all objectives
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in any field
- Strong hunting skills (the procurement of new customer base or markets)
- Strong commercial mind set (optimisation of P&L)
- Strong distributor management skills
- Preferably (not a must) having some team leadership experience
- Able to work with virtual Line Managers (not based in the same city)
- Having experience in developing commercial fleet markets or woodworking markets or B2C (FMCG, etc.) markets
- Preferably (not must) having some experience in acquiring and maintaining corporate or large customers
- Have experience in recruiting and/or managing distributors in Kudus, Semarang, Pati, Jepara, Grobogan, Demak, Rembang
- Having some professional experience in the auto industry or manufacturing industry or wood working industry is a plus point, but not a must
- Having experience managing senior stakeholders (distributor owners/top leaderships) as well as low level stakeholders such as distributor sales team
- Willing to be relocated in Kudus
|Lokasi||Kudus, Jawa Tengah|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging markets in the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors.
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998 and have expanded across the South East Asian Region, opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, Thailand, Chile and Mexico. In 2005 Empresaria Group PLC became the majority shareholder, giving us access to the resources of more than 80 offices around the globe.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person.
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.