- Identify review and provide buying service to requestor needs on Indirect material, supplies, and other project
- Source and select the materials required with the best price, quality, and competitive lead time to support new toy turnover schedule or revised schedule with flexibility
- Check outsanding purchase order local
- optimum delivery schedule adherence with supplier
- Making order inquiry to supplier directly
- Follow up the defect or related quality issue with supplier
- Making any claim to supplier is case of quality issue
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position or working experiences as Buyer in F & B Industries, preferably in catering
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Having purchasing & export import background
- System support knowledge and advance computer literacy skill (word, excel, power point & use new software system)
- Good communication skills in Bahasa & English
- Strong analytical, proficient in costing and negotiation skills
- Team oriented, proactive, problem solver and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill both verbal and written English
- Willing to be located in South Jakarta and Available to join ASAP
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Founded in 1966 by Pierre Bellon in Marseilles, France, Sodexo is now the worldwide leader in Quality of Life services. For over 40 years, we have developed unique expertise, backed by nearly 428,000 employees in 80 countries across the globe.
In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions. We develop, manage and deliver a unique array of On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services for all our clients to improve the Quality of Life.
Our experiences with our over 75 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance…every day.
Our positioning in the services industry is original and unique. It is what makes our brand different. In combining the diverse talents of our teams, Sodexo is the only company to integrate a complete offer of innovative services, based on over 100 professions.
Because quality of life plays a role in numerous settings, we offer our services in a broad range of sectors. We are the only company in the world that can offer our clients On-site Services, Benefits & Rewards Services, and Personal & Home Services in 80 countries.
Sodexo’s comprehensive, integrated solutions cover a wide range of services in a variety of working and living environments. We contribute to enhancing employees’ well-being, optimizing work processes and ensuring the proper functioning and safety of sites for companies, hospitals, university campuses, correctional facilities and large worksites.
Benefits & Rewards Services (formerly Motivation Solutions)
Our services (our Sodexo Pass includes offers for restaurants, gifts and transportation, etc.) provide access to a wide range of services that improve the quality of life of beneficiaries: employees, students, citizens… By improving daily life and work-life balance and recognizing effort, our solutions boost employee motivation and contribute to improve client’s performance.
Personal & Home Services
We also respond to the increasing need expressed by individuals for better work-life balance and greater personal fulfillment. Our childcare and concierge services as well as home services for dependent people improve the Quality of Daily Life of those we serve.
Quality of life and performance
Today, quality of life is recognized as a significant factor in the well-being of individuals, the progress of society and the performance of companies and organizations. Throughout the world, our clients' needs are evolving as a result of major economic, environmental and societal change. These needs are focused on three major performance factors:
- people, to increase satisfaction and motivation in the workplace;
- processes, to promote efficiency and improve overall performance;
- infrastructure and equipment, to maximize use, profitability and reliability and help make living and working environments more attractive.