We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers.
- Canvass calls and prospecting unidentified potential clients.
- Through telesales channel, sell and promote MCC transport services.
- Search and identify new prospects then distribute to sales to be followed up.
- Facilitate information through systematic and constructive feedback to SAL and Marketing team based on the findings in the market and from clients to improve the services of MCC transport.
- Conduct market analysis and identify new business opportunities based on information available in the market on the industry/ segments.
- Exhibit professional costumer interaction and communication skills throughout the entire sales process.
Who we are looking for
- Possess good communication skill.
- High target oriented, customer and business orientation.
- Self-starter with high drive, motivation, and commitment.
- Possess basic selling techniques, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy, particularly Excel Worksheet.
- Good command of written and spoken English will be an advantage.
- Bachelor degree from any major.
- 3 months contract position (to be extend/ convert to be permanent staff in another team based on job performance).
For the next step, appreciate that you can apply directly to our Maersk Career Page: https://jobsearch.maersk.com/vacancies/publication?pinst=005056A5088A1ED6A99982F00A2BC9B5&CallBackUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.maersk.com%2fsystem%2fsapcallbackurl&userid=
MCC Transport is the dedicated Intra-Asia arm for the Maersk Group delivering containerized cargo through an extensive network spanning Bangladesh to East Russia. As an independent business unit that is part of the Maersk Group we carry our own intra-Asia cargo in addition to significant feedering volumes for Maersk Line and for other carriers with whom we have cultivated long-term partnerships. With headquarters based in Singapore, we have over 600 employees in 14 countries and operate a fleet of over 70 ships. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced work environment where employees are empowered and expected to take ownership and accountability for their performance. We subscribe to the Maersk Group philosophy and core values which have been in place over the last 100 years and have a strong employee value proposition with career development and opportunities available globally.