KARYAMAS ADINUSANTARA, PT
System & Procedures (SOP) Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petojo, our office will be moved to Cikini by the end of 2016.
- Preferably Staff, willing to be assigned to oil palm plantations.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Summary of Position:
- Identify needs and adequacy of operational procedure
- Make and prepare procedures system and work instruction based on company policy
- Updating policies and procedures system on the working of a system of activities that run the company
- Provide guidance, consultation, and guidance to relevant departments on the procedure / system created
- Disseminate policies and procedures as well as system monitoring or evaluation of the implementation of policies and procedures in each business unit
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||KARYAMAS ADINUSANTARA, PT lihat lowongan|
We are a Palm Oil Plantation Company. Our plantations are located in Jambi, Riau, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. To support our business growth, the Company is searching for high potential candidate for following position :
lowongan kerja rekomendasi