Rider Levett Bucknall
- Preparing contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Cost control
- Writing reports
- Preparing and submitting final accounts
- Making valuations
- Providing advice and forecasts about costs
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering / Architect
- Having experience for related position minimum 5 years
- Fresh graduated are welcome to apply
- Able to speak and written in English minimum passive
- Healthy, honest, team player, systematically and efficient
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
Rider Levett Bucknall is an independent, global property and construction practice with over 3,500 people in more than 120 offices across Asia, Oceania, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas. Services provided include Cost Management, Project Management and Advisory Services.
The firm is committed to delivering high quality outcomes through advice focused on the cost, quality and sustainability of the built environment.
The Practice can trace its roots back to the 18th century and prides itself on its dedication to customer care and leading edge, quality service provision.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative employees who make us happy - work hard and play hard! We provide a clear understanding of what the company's business priorities