- • Subsidiaries of Gunung Sewu Group
- • Reports to the Head of Department
- • Exciting role with career movement opportunities
- Develop a comprehensive business plan and presentation materials to the investors involved
- Update or modify annual business plan and strategies to maximize the value of the property
- Identify and formulate various enhancement scenarios on the property via cash flow and carry out stress tests under various micro and macro conditions
- Cash flow projections
- Coordinate and lead the various service providers and specialist within PS to develop a comprehensive asset strategy for the property and seek the various approvals if there is a need to modify the approved parameters
- Negotiate and execute various value engineering to maximize investors returns and keep various costs within budget
- Manage the due diligence process and work with the various physical DD consultants in identifying the strength and weaknesses of the property
- Manage the asset improvement / enhancement process
- Provide support during the divestment process and ensure that all property related documents and information are in proper order
- Manage the handover of the property to the new owners for the completion process
- Conduct financial analysis / financial modelling
- Develop valuation models in order to report accurate information to the plan with respect to the value of its investment
- Conduct market research
- Developing close relationship with banking and investors
- Corporate Finance
- Min. Bachelor Degree majoring in Finance and Accounting background
- Max 35 years old with Banking/Property industry experience is required.
- At least 2 years working experience in corporate finance or financial analysis
- Knowledge of Capital Market and Capital Market Instruments
- Able to have a good grasp (in-depth knowledge) of the dynamics of the property and its surroundings
- Proficient in English
- Logical and analytical
- Good analytical ability and strategic thinking to gather and interpret information and develop recommend and implement solutions.
Gunung Sewu incubates businesses starting from ideas which through nurturing and hard work become sustainable businesses.
Gunung Sewu employs approximately 25,000 people in its diversified businesses. We empower our people, challenge them to grow every day, and encourage continuous learning.
A group focused on diverse sectors of agribusiness, insurance, property, and consumers.
While Gunung Sewu’s strategy has evolved, the core values on which it was founded – integrity, respect, fairness and humility – have endured and remain the heart and soul of the organization.
Review ( PT Farpoint )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Mempunyai jenjang karir yang baik dan bagus untuk mempermudah karyawan naik jabatan. Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan telah terjamin.
Belum ada kekurangan di perusahaan ini karena semua kebutuhan dan hak karyawan telah terpenuhi dengan baik. Hal tersebut membuat karyawan nyaman dalam bekerja.