The candidates should possess the following:
- Age maximum 32-years old ;
- Active physical condition and communicative;
- Graduate from reputable University DIII / S1 majoring Law or Psychology /, or any related field ;
- Good knowledge and experience of training development, recruitment, industrial relation (Labor Law), compensation & benefit, and any others aspect as HRM GA Generalist ;
- Familiar with GA matters ;
- Able to use MS Office, such as MS. Word, MS. Excel, and Powerpoint ;
- Having good interpersonal and English skill both oral and written is MUST ;
- Able to meet reporting deadline as required.
- Fresh gradutes with above skills are welcome ;
- Preferably 1 year(s) of work experience in manufacturing company and stay in East Java Area.
- Handle Training & Development program, deploy program from Yanmar Group overseas ;
- Concept and execute HRM GA program ;
- Initiative to make improvement on HRM GA area;
- Couch and Counselling employee, including Labor Law aspect ;
- Handling work agreement (PKWT/PKWTT) ;
- Any other duties related with HRM GA generalist.
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- 5 days work
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Surabaya - Malang Km 45 Pandaan Pasuruan