- Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Degree(s) must be from a credible college or university
- A minimum of 1 year experience in accounting is required
- Must be a perfectionist by nature, with no tolerance for financial sloppiness.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Must have very good verbal skills.
- Placement in Meratus Head Office, Tanjung Perak, Surabaya