- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field (at least 2 years of working experience in the related field is a must)
- Required skills): microsoft office, negotiation, Communication Skill, SAP.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jombang.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent
- para pegawai yang berkembang dan memiliki kreatifitas yang tinggi, adanya rasa kekeluargaan dan kebersamaan dalam bekerja, kesempatan karir yang terbuka
- jenjan karir yang sangat lama dan kurang ada kenaikan gaji yang tidak tahan lama, kurang adanya kenaikan tunjangan dan benefit untuk para karyawan
Ktr Pusat Menara Jamsostek Jl Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 38 Menara Jamsostek Lt 21 Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan Jakarta Selatan 12710 DKI Jakarta
CJ is multibusiness company from South Korea. We create a culture that permeates through every aspect of life. Founding of CheilJedang, Samsung's very first manufacturing business in 1953 as production of Korea's earliest sugar. Through the timeline, CJ is spreading up the business and have 5 core business across the globe:
1. Food & Food Services; affiliates: CJ CheilJedang, CJ Foodville, CJ Freshway
2. Bio & Pharma; affiliates: CJ CheilJedang Bio, CJ CheilJedang Feed, CJ HealthCare
3. Homeshopping & Ligistics; affiliates: CJ O Shopping, CJ Korea express, CJ OliveNetworks Olive Young
4. Entertaniment & media; affiliates: CJ E&M, CJ CGV, CJ Powercast, CJ HelloVision
5. Infra; affiliates: CJ Construction, CJ OliveNetworks IT division
CJ Cheil Jedang Bio is one of affiliates CJ's core business. The bioscience business of CJ CheilJedang began with the establishment of the Gimpo Plant in 1964, which possessed advanced fermentation and purification technologies. CJ CheilJedang manufactures a variety of bioscience products, such as MSG, nucleotides, lysine, threonine and tryptophan, and supplies them to the Korean and international markets. In 1988, CJ CheilJedang started producing Lysine, a feed additive that stimulates animal growth, in Indonesia. In 1997, CJ CheilJedang built a nucleotide plant in Jombang, Indonesia. In 2005 and 2007, a lysine plant and a nucleotide plant were established in Liao Cheng, China. In 2007, CJ CheilJedang also completed construction of a lysine plant in Pirasicaba, Brazil. In addition, the nucleotide plant in Liao Cheng expanded and the extension of tryptophan plant facilities was promoted in Pasuruan, Indonesia in 2009. As such, CJ Bio is leading a globalization of CJ Group.