- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Mass Communications, Social Science/Sociology or Environment.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in related area
- Have good communication and negotiation skill, stakeholder relation, public speaking, problem-solving, and networking
- Understand and have connection or experience with NGO's in Riau
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pangkalan Kerinci.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why join us
Our growing operations worldwide create exciting opportunities for performance-driven professionals. At RAPP we offer challenging jobs that will push your talents and potentials beyond imaginable limits. We're looking for extraordinarily motivated individuals who believe in doing the right thing, and will strive to make a difference in the performance of their jobs. Our diverse range of opportunities covers both technical and commercial areas that suit both recent graduates and experienced professionals.
Jl Tl Betung 31-CD Kebon Melati, Tanah Abang Jakarta Pusat 10230 DKI Jakarta