Role and Responsibilities :
- Perform the audit procedures
- Participate in performing audit report in timely manner
- Actively participate and work with the team in client engagements
- Perform other tasks as necessary
- Graduate from reputable universities major in Accounting with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Have 4 - 5 year experiences in Public Accounting Firm, especially in Big Accounting Firm will be an advantage
- Able to start immediately
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good computer literate.
- Willing to travel for out-of-town engagements.