- Responsible and accountable for the internal audit function of the organization.
- Oversees the development and implementation of internal auditing procedures for the entire organization.
- Directs internal audit processes and monitors results, ensuring that they align with the overall strategic and tactical goals of the organization.
- Develop additional audit technique or procedure for a more efficient and effective internal audit approach.
- Monitor and manage risk management aspect in all business process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have working experience as Auditor in one of big five Public Accountant Firm
- Have knowledge for operational audit, risk management and business process
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fluent English in written and oral.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Adaptable, and able to work with different types of individual, including Shareholder of organization.
- Able to cooperate with a wide range of people.
- Excellence time management and organizational skills.
Tutup pada 16/March/2017
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji