- You will be part of a team responsible for conducting financial and operational audits of the companies within the Group.
- These include process documentation, risk identification & assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Candidates with maximum 4 years of working experience in the related field and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strategic thinker, independent and result oriented.
- Willing to be placed in Pangkalan Kerinci (Riau, 90 minutes from Pekanbaru).
We thank all applicants for showing an interest. However, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.