The Senior Accountant will be a stand alone role and reporting directly into the Country Finance Manager in Indonesia.
Our client is one of the biggest player within its industry. Due to their recent expansion and sales growth, they are in need to hire a dynamic Senior Accountant to assist the organization.
- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks semi-weekly.
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Ensure accurate balancing from a corporate perspective of teller input from our ten financial centers.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company's accounting system.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimal 5 years of experience of Accounting related working experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
- Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
- Willing to work in Simatupang area
- Have experienced in using MAJOR ERP SYSTEMS previously. (SAP, Hyperion, Oracle)
- Good career growth within the organization
- Good salary package
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53