- Provide timely and accurate payment processing by processing accounts payable checks semi-weekly.
- Input credit and debits to the accounting system in support of the payables work.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on the Accounts Payable processing.
- Input general ledger entries for account changes.
- Develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Ensure accurate balancing from a corporate perspective of teller input from our ten financial centers.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company's accounting system.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimal 5 years of experience of Accounting related working experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures that is reflective of the financial services industry.
- Proven, solid Excel skills and exposure to automated accounting systems
- Willing to work in Simatupang area
- Have experienced in using MAJOR ERP SYSTEMS previously. (SAP, Hyperion, Oracle)
- Good career growth within the organization
- Good salary package
Tutup pada 19/March/2017
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53